Monday 23 November 2009

Here is my first snowman card from one of the two that can be bought and downloaded from Jak Heath the money is going to looking for a vaccine for meningitis, anyway just thought you might like to see what I have done with one of mine.

I printed my snowman bigger than it was originally, cut the shape down one side and then decoupaged it with another I had printed and cut out. I painted him with cosmic shimmer paints and used sakura glaze pen for his hat the coal eyes etc and his booots, I finished him off with a bit of polar white flower soft and of course some glitter.




I hope if someone see this and likes it they will go to Jaks blog and get the downloads for themself
the digi downloads are in memory of Layton John Cleaver who passed away recently after getting Meningitis he was only 17 months, bless him, Jak Heath is busy fund raising for them to come up with a vaccine for this horrible disease, If you would like to give a donation then pop across to Jaks Blog also to download and buy the images at £4 for two different images you wont get anywhere else its a good buy:


The following is copied from Jak Heaths Blog, who is trying to raise funds for Meningitis research in memory of her Nieces little boy Layton, please go have a look:

Meningitis Search 4 a Vaccine Campaign.

I have a wonderful friend named Claire Brennan Who designs her own Clear stamps over at Waltzing Mouse Stamps who has given me 4 of her Stamp sets to raise more pennies for Meningitis Search 4 a Vaccine Campaign.

After wondering how best to raise the money both Claire and I decided that doing a draw would be the best way forward. I have 2 EACH OF THE FOLLOWING STAMP SETS which you could win 1 of by adding a £1 donation to the fundraising

For those that are new to my blog and don't know the story of Layton John Cleaver my nieces beautiful baby boy you can read about it here







2 comments:

  1. Ann, you have done an amazing job with this card. He looks super adorable. I'm looking forward to following your creative journey. xo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW thank Jackie thats so nice of you xxx

    ReplyDelete