Saturday 25 July 2009

Well after saying I hadn't worked out how to put some photos of the 'littler' things I make i.e. dolls house food....and one other my little oil heater that I am quite proud of!! Here I am once again at 6am to tell you what you can actually see, I haven't worked out how to label them as well, but maybe when I am more awake I can manage that, though I am sure you can make out what is here, hope you like them.

Maybe the next lot of photos I put on will not be some of my 'Littler' things but some of the cards I have made, that is if I can get my camera to work properly, I think its a case of pointing clicking and hope for the best, so if you want to see more of my creations...watch this space....Huggles to all xxxx

4 comments:

  1. hay hun ramble away love the food it is yummie i want to eat it!!!!! Well done hun xxx now try to sleep at night time xxx this is not good for you Kirstine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are Brilliant!! And lo fat too lol!
    Love Nicola.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dolls house stuff Ann. We both have a liking for making things in miniature. I adore to play with fimo clay, sculpting small stuff :) Not done it for simply ages. I think you may just have inspired me :)
    Love from Tiggy xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool doll's house food. I always thought about making that, but don't have the eyesight. Your creations are brilliant. Thank you for spreading the word about my Extremely Crafty site and the fundraising for Craft Against Cancer. I really appreciate it, Ann.
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete